The CRCC published the project through which all cash operations and TTV operations on shares are settled and cleared through the CRCC for which Alfa GL formed a multidisciplinary team made up of clients, unions and the chamber to interpret and design the modifications to incorporate in the PORFIN application. This project had a total consumption of 2,400 hours executed in a record time of 5 months, releasing three months before the entry into force all the certified functionality for implementation in each of our clients.
What was the impact of this development on the processes?
This development had a transversal impact on the processes of Negotiation, Guarantees, Compliance, Accounting and Transmissions in the PORFIN application and the following functionalities were incorporated:
- Management of Guarantees by Segment and by Counterparty.
- Delays, Advances and partial fulfillment of Cash Operations.
- Record of Yield and Penalty.
- Settlement for Differences and Equivalent Dividend.
- Netting of cash operations on shares.
- Reports of Delays, Advances, Partial Compliance and Netting of Operations.
The success of this project was due to the teamwork of all the participants with the leadership of Alfa GL, which allowed a correct understanding that translated into the implementation of new functionalities through co-construction. In this way, when our clients received the development they already knew the full scope and functionality.